6.26.2009

Just Today

-Social Security Office
-MVD
-Distribution Center
-Wal-Mart

yikes... today will be fun! i forgot to mention a little somethin... Tyler & i gave our talks in church last week. while we were on the stand we were introduced to the ward as new members AND we got our new calling... drum roll please... GOSPEL DOCTRINE TEACHERS. ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! if i wasn't team teaching with Tyler i think i would have cried. i'm sure it will be a wonderful experience... or something :)

just thought i'd share that bit of news...
now it is time to get going.
have a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog and the pics are terrific. Some I hadn't seen yet. Keep posting. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy about your wedding pictures.
    Did I tell you that yet?

    Also, I just watched some videos of when you were in Provo.
    And baby Becky was like "I'll be eighteen soon."
    and I thought to myself (just now) "holy crap, Becky's only 18."
    That is all.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete