9.04.2009

bored

i have some pictures. if you do not want to waste the next five minutes of your life, then move on. if you do want to waste the next five minutes of your life, then please... do stay!


tyler is gone replacing the timing belt in the camry. he is such a man. literally. so i am bored here alone in this place that i should call my home... but i would never. because it doesn't feel like home. 
 
i cannot get the pictures in the order i want them.... just try to follow along.



 sometimes my hair likes to cooperate with me. i slept on it wet and it actually turned out semi-decent. this is a rare thing. a picture is necessary and i thought i would share it with you. i know there are a lot of you out there who want to be just like me... so i am giving you the opportunity to print off this picture and make your hair just like mine. good luck.
A cute couple before sleepies. like our black sheets? we do.


Tyler. i broke the drawstring on your stupid hat. i hope you weren't very fond of it being held tight to your head, because i am afraid that option is no longer possible. if you do someday realize that is has broken, you can't say i never told you.

i feel pretty.


besides the fact that i look super sexy and need to get my eyebrows done, please focus on my shirt, for it is marvelous.
stupid hat again, sorry...


ROFL.................... i love this shirt.


this picture took me forever to get... i got the sunlight streaming through the blinds right into my eye. i know, its really not that cool. actually, it is cool. thanks.




Who said this hat couldn't look good?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I don't know if I should call you my sister. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Natalie your sister in-law. I can't wait to see all of those awesome pictures that you keep promising! Getting to know you better would be awesome too! It's just still weird to me and I don't want it to be:(

    ReplyDelete