9.22.2011

smiiiiiiile



our wedding video... it makes me ridiculously happy.
props to my brother paul, he spent hours doing this and i just love him to pieces.

sometimes when i feel like punching a hole in the wall i watch this video. i watch it when i feel sad, confused, angry, unmotivated, tired, pathetic, happy, reminiscent, lazy, bored, etc. i truly believe it helps me. i can look back and see where i started, see where i came from. it helps me put things in perspective. it helps reassure me again and again over and over and over. it is telling me...

''hey becky. chill out. look how cute you were as a baby. jack looks just like you. you are so blessed to have him. never take that for granted. ohh and look at your awesome husband. he is a stud muffin. he treats you so well... and he still loves you even though he knows you're crazy. look how happy you are. remember when you got married? that was such a special day. remember how you told yourself you'd always remember that day and how happy you were. how nothing would ever bum you out too bad, because you have that memory. you know what it feels like to be complete. to have true love. sure, you can be sad or angry, but move on. cry a little. or a lot. just don't let it consume you. remember what you have.'' sincerely, wedding video


Honestly, how cute are these pictures of us as little ones? ohhh i love this.

2 comments:

  1. My precious, I say that the way smeagol would say! So true and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off let's all be thankful for the wonderful 90's and the beautiful hair style we all had to suffer through. I totally forgot about the zig-zag hair part! Totally awesome, it should come back!

    Second, I LOVE wedding videos! Everything you said is so true. Greg and I watch ours not too long ago and it made us laugh, and then cry. Hahaha what can I say it was a special time.

    Thanks for sharing! I miss you! Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete