2.26.2010

VDAY!

Ah, happYnesss, it is so wonderful. Figured i'd tell you all how awesome my Valentine's-Eve was. First, Tyler made me put all of my moneys into his account at Wells Fargo because it is "superior" to Desert Schools. Second, we sat around for a couple hours. Third, we went and picked up some PARADISE bakery for a picnic. Fourth, tyler drove me to South Mountain and had a lovely evening planned out. Hmm. I love TYLER.

Here we are after we conquered the winding road of death to reach the top of the mountain.

We found a some-what secluded area with a glamorous view.

Figured you would like to see our beautiful faces without the sunglasses.
Am i right???





Tyler surprised me with a dozen chocolate covered strawberries (SO much better than a dozen roses.) I shrieked with glee. so much good.

Extremely beautiful! we arrived just as the sun was setting. iloveaz



Tyler. i love your guts. you are the freakhog best.




valentines day is sort of a silly holiday. but it is always fun to celebrate....and eat way too much chocolate. and drink waaaaay too much vodka... wait, what?

"i love Love. i love being in Love. i don't care what it does to meeeee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment