8.29.2011

annie

I have a friend named Annie. She knows me better than most. I love her...and I will soon tell you why.

I received an email from her today. This picture was attached. Naturally, this picture reminded her of me. Ohhh, I miss you. I love my best friend Annie. I love the relationship we have. I love that she knows me so well. I love that she was there for me when I truly felt no one else was. I love that I know we will always be friends even if we don't keep in touch all that often. I love that our friendship is so real and not forced. I love her stubbornness and that she (secretly) loves mine. I love that she is a genius. I love that she is beautiful. I love that she sings like an angel. I love that she is experiencing so much right now. I love how mature she is. I love when she asks me for advice. I love my annypoo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment